Forest Department Recruitment Exam Schedule 2023
Forest Department Recruitment Exam Schedule and Admit Card Released: Read the complete post to know more about written exam schedule and admit card for the post of driver.
Click on “Download Admit Card” to download admit card.
Notification regarding the issue and schedule of the written exam admit card for the recruitment of manpower for the post of driver of the forest department 2023:
It is hereby informed for the information of all concerned that in view of the recruitment circular issued by the Department of Forests vide memorandum number 22.01.0000.007,05,394,2122 dated October 31, 2022, the written test of 4096 candidates for the post of car driver will be held on April 7, 2023 from 03:00 PM to 04: 00 will be accepted at “Mirpur Bangla School & College”, Pallavi, Dhaka.
The admit card for the written exam of the candidates for the post of car driver has already been issued. The said issued admit card can be downloaded from Teletalk website http://ccffd.teletalk.com.bd. The User ID and Password for downloading the admit card has been sent through SMS to the mobile phone registered in the name of the candidate at the time of online application. The sender used to download the admit card using the User ID (User ID) and Password (Password): Color printing was requested. In case of any technical problem in downloading the admit card can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are requested to attend the written examination with colored admit card and appear at the examination center mentioned in the admit card 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the examination.
Conditions of Employment:
1. The minimum age of all applicants should be 18 years from the date of issue of notification. According to the instructions of the Ministry of Public Administration in memorandum number 05.00.0000.170.11.17.20-149 dated 25.03.2020 dated 25.03.2020 the maximum age of the applicant is 30 years for the sons and daughters of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters and the maximum age is 32 years for the physically challenged and The maximum age of sons and daughters of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters should be 30 years. The age is relaxable up to 40 years only in respect of retired members of Signal Corps of Defense Forces for the post of Radio Driver Wireless Operator as mentioned in Recruitment Circular Serial No-3. Evidence is not admissible in case of sitting evidence.
2. The starting date and time for online application and submission of examination fee is 31.10.2022 at 10:00 am. 3. Last date and time for submission of online application form is 30.11.2022 at 05:00 PM.
4. Candidates working in any Government or Semi-Government organization have to apply through appropriate authority.
5. In the case of selection of candidates, the latest issued government instructions regarding quota shall be followed.
6. At the time of taking the oral examination, the applicant has to produce original copies of the following documents and submit copies attested by a gazetted officer of the first class:
a) Attested copies of all original/temporary certificates related to educational qualification, experience (where applicable). Attested copy of National Identity Card.
b) Citizen certificate issued by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/Municipal Mayor/Ward Councilor of City Corporation.
(c) In the case of orphans and physically challenged, minorities and Ansar and VDP candidates, certificate from the competent authority as per the latest instructions of the government and freedom fighter certificate issued by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs (including freedom fighter’s national identity card/birth registration certificate) as per the latest instructions of the government in the case of candidates applying for freedom fighter quota. .
d) In case of son-daughter of freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter and son-daughter of son-daughter of freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter, certificate issued by first class gazetted officer or chairman of the concerned union council/municipal mayor/ward councilor of city corporation mentioning the relation of freedom fighter to the applicant.
e) In case of employees working in Government or Semi-Government Organizations, NOC/Certificate of concerned authority should be submitted if applying through appropriate authority.
7. The Authority reserves the right to add, modify, change any conditions and suspend any stage of the recruitment process due to unavoidable reasons. 8. The decision of the appointing authority shall be final.
9. Other conditions related to the recruitment notification online application rules are available at http://www.bforest.gov.bd.