NTRCA public job circular 2022 PDF has been published on the official website www.ntrca.gov.bd. The new recruitment circular was first published today on 06 February 2022. A total of 15,163 qualified people will be appointed in the Trade Instructor post. You can apply online from 08 February 2022. Let’s know more details in the light of teacher (Shikkhok) Nibondhon circular 2022. বাংলা সংস্করণ।
NTRCA Job Circular 2022
The Non-Government Teachers Registration & Certification Authority, also known as NTRCA for short, is a government-owned organization. It was established in 2005 under the Ministry of Education.
Recently, on 06 February 2022, the organization has issued a new public circular. According to the circular, e-Applications are being invited from eligible candidates for a total of 15,163 vacancies in 02 different posts.
How to apply? What are the qualifications to apply? Let’s find out more about this through this post.
|NTRCA new circular at a glance|
NTRCA Vacant Posts
|Type of Educational Institution||Post type||Total|
|School, college, madrasa, technical and business management||12,807||2,356||15,163|
NTRCA Application Requirements
- On January 01, 2020, the age of the candidate can be maximum of 35 years. However, the exception is that the age limit for the candidates who have passed the Teacher Registration examination and who have obtained the Teacher Registration Certificate before 12 June 2018 as per the judgment of the Supreme Court’s Appellate Division Case No. 3900/2019, in their case, the age limit can be relaxed.
- The candidate must be registered by NTRCA in the relevant subject and the candidate must be included in the comprehensive merit list. Apart from this, the candidate must have the required educational qualifications as per the latest manpower structure issued by the Madrasa Education Board and the Secondary and Higher Education Board.
e-Application or NTRCA application form can be filled online from 10.00 am on 08 February 2022. The e-application process will continue till 12.00 am on February 22, 2022.
NTRCA Apply Online 2022
Interested candidates can apply by visiting this link ngi.teletalk.com.bd. You can find out all the details related to the NTRCA application form filling and application fee payment process by visiting the link.
However, before applying, the important things that need to be known are given below as per the new NTRCA nibondhon job circular 2022.
- All the information has to be given accurately while filling the online application form. If any information is not accurate then computer processing problems may occur. Candidates have to take responsibility for any such problem. Therefore, the candidate should be careful in providing information while filling the NTRCA application form.
- If any mistake is found in the application form after the submission of the application fee, there will be no chance to correct it. So, candidates have to take full responsibility for this.
- Candidates whose application form is considered valid will receive an SMS from NTRCA. Through which the applicant candidate will know that their application has been completed successfully.
- When the application process is successfully completed, download and print a copy of the application and keep it.
BDT. 100/- has been fixed as the application fee. In other words, each candidate has to deposit 100/- Taka as the application fee. Otherwise, the application will be considered rejected.
The application fee can be submitted from the time of filling up the NTCCA application form. That is from 10.00 AM on 08 February 2022. You can submit the application fee till 12.00 PM on 25 February 2022.
Note that according to the teachers nibondhon circular 2022, each candidate must pay the application fee within the next 72 hours of application.
NTRCA Result 2022
Candidates will be selected following all the rules and regulations. Via SMS, selected candidates will be informed of the result of NTRCA.
1) If any candidate has given any wrong information during the application or at any stage of the application, his/her application will be rejected.
Even if the appointment is received, it will be canceled. In addition, legal action will be taken against the candidate who provided false information.
2) If due to any legal problem it is not possible to provide appointment in any of the posts mentioned in the job notice then the NTRCA authority will not be responsible for it in any way.
3) NTRCA authority has the power to amend or change the notice.
Teacher (Shikkhok) Nibondhon Circular 2022
To download the Trade Instructor job circular 2022 in PDF format click the button below.
Previously Published NTRCA Job Circular
Visit our website www.notice24x7.com regularly to get all kinds of recruitment notices like NTRCA public job circular 2022.