Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) job circular 2022 has been published on the official websites mora.teletalk.com.bd and www.mora.gov.bd. According to the new recruitment notice, a total of 04 people will be recruited for the post of Computer Operator. All job seekers must apply online. The last date of application is 31st March 2022. Let’s know various information related to the process of filling application form online and recruitment as per the Dhormo Bishyok Montronaloy job circular 2022. বাংলা সংস্করণ।
Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) Job Circular 2022
The Ministry of Religious Affairs is in charge of managing various religious ceremonies, buildings and Hajj in Bangladesh. Biswa Ijtema is also conducted by this ministry. The directorates under the ministry are-
- Waqf Administration
- Bangladesh Hajj Office
- Hindu Religious Welfare Trust
- Islamic Foundation Bangladesh
- Christian Religious Welfare Trust
- Buddhist Religious Welfare Trust
|Important information at a glance|
All Information Related to Vacancies
Detailed information regarding vacancies mentioned in the ministry of religious affairs jobs 2022 is given below-
01. Name of Post: Short Typist cum Computer Operator
Number of vacancies: 01
Salary scale: BDT. 11,000 – 26,590/-
Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
Age: 18-30 years.
02. Name of Post: Computer Operator
Number of vacancies: 03
Salary Scale: BDT. 11,000 – 26,590/-
Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree from the science department.
Age: 18-30 years.
All Information Regarding the Application
Candidates can apply online by visiting the link mora.teletalk.com.bd from 10:00 am on March 10, 2022. The application deadline is March 31, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Let’s see how to apply within the stipulated time frame.
MORA Job Apply Online 2022
- Visit the link mora.teletalk.com.bd.
- Click on the second option i.e. Application Form.
- Now you will see the names of the 02 posts mentioned in the Dhormo Bishyok Montronaloy job circular 2022. Select 01 post and click Next.
- Select No and click Next again.
- You will get the ministry of religious affairs online application form.
Application Fee Submission Procedure
The online application fee including the Teletalk service charge is BDT. 112/-. Application fee is non-refundable. Let’s see how to pay the fee by SMS via TeleTalk SIM.
1st SMS: MORA <space> User ID and send to 16222.
2nd SMS: MORA <space> Yes <space> PIN and send to 16222.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2022 – www.mora.gov.bd
With a download link MORA job circular 2022 is given below.
MORA Job Exam Date & Admit Card Download 2022
Eligible candidates will be informed about the date of the job exam and download of admit card of the ministry of religious affairs through a short message on their mobile phones. All candidates can also get information regarding recruitment by visiting mora.teletalk.com.bd and www.mora.gov.bd websites.
***All the candidates have to participate in the examination according to the hygiene rules.
Some Important Information
- The candidate must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- Candidates have to apply online and pay the application fee themselves. If the work is done by someone else and you are deceived, the hiring authority will not be held responsible.
- If you make a mistake while applying, there will be no chance to correct it. Candidacy for error will be canceled.
- The recruiting authority reserves the right to reduce/increase/cancel the number of posts mentioned in the ministry of religious affairs job circular 2022.
Official Website: www.mora.gov.bd