Ministry of Land Job Circular 2023
Ministry of land – MinLand job circular 2023 has been published on minland.gov.bd and minland.teletalk.com.bd websites.
According to the job notice published on 31 January 2023, 281 people will be recruited for the Surveyor post.
Candidates interested in working in Vumi Montronaloy must apply online. Let’s know in more detail according to the Bhumi Montronaloy job circular 2023. বাংলা সংস্করণ।
Ministry of Land – MinLand Job Circular 2023
The Ministry of Land, established in 1972, is a government ministry in Bangladesh. It is abbreviated as MinLand.
MinLand is responsible for formulating and implementing national policies on land and other issues.
Manpower will be recruited in this ministry. If you are looking for the Land/Bhumi/Vumi office circular 2023 then you can also read this post.
|MinLand job circular at a glance|
All Information Related to Vacancies
Detailed information regarding the vacancies mentioned in the Bhumi montronaloy job circular 2023 is given below.
Name of Post: Computer Surveyor
Number of vacancies: 281
Salary Scale: 10,200 – 24,680/- Taka
Educational Qualification: Diploma degree
Experience: Not required
Age: Under 30 years.
Some Information Regarding the Age of the Applicant
Let’s know some age-related information before applying.
- The maximum age of the candidate can be 30 (thirty) years on 01 January 2023.
- However, if you have a quota, the maximum age limit for you is 32 years.
- Affidavit of any kind for proof of age is unacceptable.
All Information Regarding the Application
You need to apply online through Teletalk Limited’s application-related website lmap.teletalk.com.bd. The application process will start on 08 February 2023. The application deadline is March 09, 2023. Let’s see how to apply according to the minland job circular 2023.
MinLand Job Apply Online 2023
- Visit minland.teletalk.com.bd website.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Click on the Surveyor post name.
- Select “No” and click Next.
- You will get the Ministry of Land job application form.
Application Fee Submission Procedure
The application fee including the Teletalk service charge is BDT. 223/-. Only candidates with User ID can submit the application fee in SMS in the following manner.
First SMS: MINLAND <space> User ID and send to 16222.
Second SMS: MINLAND <space> Yes <space> PIN and send to 16222.
Note that you have to send SMS through Teletalk SIM.
Ministry of Land Job Circular 2023 – minland.gov.bd
Vumi montronaloy job circular 2023 is given below.
Ministry of Land Job Exam Date 2023
The written exam will be conducted in the MCQ method. Only candidates who have passed the written and practical examinations will be considered eligible to participate in the viva exam.
All the candidates have to participate in the written, practical and viva examinations in accordance with the health rules.
You will find all the news regarding the job exam through the websites minland.gov.bd and lmap.teletalk.com.bd. At the same time, you will get a notice regarding the download of admit card.
However, all the applicants who are initially considered eligible will be able to know all the information related to the recruitment exam through SMS.
The following is a list of all the documents that you need to show in the viva exam as per the land gov bd job circular 2023:
- All certificates;
- No-objection letter (where applicable);
- Certificate issued by City Corporation/Municipality/Union Parishad as a permanent resident of the district concerned;
- National identity card;
- Certificate of character.
- Candidates from all districts can’t apply.
- You must mention your latest educational qualifications in the application.
- All your information such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc. must be written exactly as written in the relevant certificate.
- You must apply with your permanent address. You cannot apply with your temporary address.
- If you are currently employed in an organization, you must apply with the permission of the hiring authority.
Special Note: All candidates are advised to read the Ministry of land – MinLand job circular 2023 once before applying.