Bangladesh passport office job circular 2023 has been published on the websites www.dip.gov.bd and dip.teletalk.com.bd. Eligible candidates will be recruited in various offices of the Department of Immigration & Passports or DIP for short.
According to the new recruitment notice, 103 people will be recruited in 06 categories. Candidates interested in passport office jobs must apply online.
All the issues related to filling up the online application form and recruitment exam are discussed in detail in this post. The source of all information is the newly published DIP job circular 2023. বাংলা সংস্করণ।
Passport Office Job Circular 2023
After the liberation war of Bangladesh, the government established the Department of Immigration and Passports (DIP) in 1973. It is a department of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
The main function of the department is to provide assistance to the citizens of Bangladesh in going abroad.
A recruitment notice has been issued recently to recruit manpower in the Immigration and Passport Department.
|DIP job circular at a glance|
Download DIP Job Circular 2023
The DIP job circular 2023 PDF is given below with a download button.
Other Information Regarding the Age of the Candidates
- The age of the candidate must be between 18-30 years on 31 December 2022.
- Those who were under 30 years old on March 25, 2020, can also apply.
- In the case of sons and daughters of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters or physically challenged candidates, the age must be between 18-32 years on 31 December 2022.
- In the case of sons and daughters of freedom fighters/martyrs or physically handicapped candidates who were below 32 years old on March 25, 2020, they can also apply.
All Information Regarding the Application
From this section, you will know the information related to the application as per the passport office job circular 2023.
You have to apply online. The online application process will start on 27 December 2022 at 10.00 am. The last date for application is 23 January 2023 at 6.00 pm.
DIP Job Apply Online
You need to fill out the application form online through the dip.teletalk.com.bd website. Let’s see how.
- Click the button above.
- Click on the Application Form option.
- Select 01 (one) post and click Next.
- Select No and click Next.
- You will get the Department of Immigration and Passports job application form.
Application Fee Submission Procedure
If you complete the application correctly online, the Applicant’s Copy that will be given to you will have a User ID. Using the User ID you have to submit the application fee. The fee is BDT. 223/-.
Below is how to submit the application fee by sending only 02 (two) SMS through TeleTalk pre-paid SIM.
• First SMS: DIP <space> User ID and send to 16222.
• Second SMS: DIP <space> Yes <space> PIN and send to 16222.
DIP Job Exam Date & Admit Card Download
Once the admit card is issued, you can find out through the Immigration & Passport Department’s websites www.dip.gov.bd and dip.teletalk.com.bd.
Candidates will also be notified via SMS on their mobile phones. The date of the job exam will also be announced at the same time.
When the admit card is available for download, by clicking on the button below, you can download it.