Bangladesh Navy job circular 2021 PDF has been published. The new circular has first published on the Navy’s official website joinnavy.navy.mil.bd. Manpower will be recruited for the posts of Sailor and MODC. The online application has already started. You can also join the Bangladesh Navy. Let’s know the detailed information about the application eligibility and apply procedure in the light of Bangladesh nou bahini job circular 2021. বাংলা সংস্করণ।
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2021
The Navy is the naval warfare branch of the Bangladesh Armed Forces. This force was formed in 1971. The force is responsible for the security of about 1,18,813 square kilometers of maritime territory and important ports, military bases, and economic zones in Bangladesh.
According to Wikipedia, the BD Navy currently has about 25,081 soldiers. Besides, 03 thousand 08 hundred civilians are also working.
On 18 August 2021, a recruitment notice has been issued for the recruitment of manpower to this force in the posts of Nabik and MODC. You can join BD Navy only if you have passed the SSC examination.
|Important information at a glance|
(Communication & Technical, Seaman) (Male)
|Must pass SSC or equivalent examination from science group with minimum GPA of 3.50.|
(Male and Female)
|Must pass SSC/equivalent examination from science group with minimum GPA of 3.50 including biology subjects.|
|Cook, Patrolman, Steward & MODC (Navy) (Male)|
Writer & Store (Male & Female)
|In the case of Patrolman, MODC, Writer, and Store, the candidate has to pass the SSC/equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 3.00 from any group.|
And 2.50 for Cook and Steward.
|Topas (Male)||Class 8 pass.|
Physical Fitness (Minimum)
|Seaman (Male)||5 feet 6 inches|
|Patrolman (Male)||5 feet 8 inches|
|Other Branches||Male – 5 feet 4 inches|
Female – 5 feet 2 inches
|MODC (Naval) (Male)||5 feet 6 inches|
|Male||30 to 32 inches|
Expansion 2 inches
|Female||28 – 30 inches|
Expansion 2 inches
Weight: Weight will be calculated according to age and height.
Let’s look at some other qualifications as per the Bangladesh Navy sailor & MODC job circular 2021. Candidates must have these qualifications to apply.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi.
- Swimming: Must know.
- Marital Status: Must be unmarried.
- Age: On 01 January 2022, the age of the candidate for the post of Sailor must be 17-20 years and the age for the post of MODC must be 17-22 years.
Bangladesh Nou Bahini Job Circular 2021
Bangladesh Navy Online Apply Procedure
The procedure for filling up the online application form for the post of Sailor or MODC is given below.
1. First, visit – joinnavy.navy.mil.bd.
2. Press the “Apply Now” button.
3. Now you will get a form like below. Fill in and press the “Submit” button. Then complete the rest of the application as per the instructions.
Note that at the time of application, the candidate has to deposit BDT 200/- for the application fee through mobile banking (bKash, Nagad, etc.). The application will not be completed until the application fee is paid.
Bangladesh Navy Sailor and MODC Admission Procedure
Admission will be taken as a sailor or MODC if you can successfully pass a total of 04 steps. The steps are:
- Primary selection.
- Written test.
- Final health check.
- And viva examination.
In order to participate in the first step i.e. preliminary selection examination, the candidate has to be present at the designated center of his district at the prescribed time with the following documents.
Documents Required for Admission
Certificate of Educational Qualification:
- Certificate of SSC.
- Mark sheet.
- Admit Card and Registration Card.
- In the case of 8th class pass candidates, only the certificate and mark sheet obtained from the school is required.
Note that candidates who have passed SSC will have to submit attested photocopy if they are unable to submit the original copy of any document for any reason. However, as per the BD Navy MODC job circular 2021, the documents must be attested by a first-class gazetted officer.
Other required documents:
- Certificate of Character and Nationality obtained from the Mayor or Chairman/Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Councilor.
- Attested photocopy of National Identity Card or Birth Registration Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of father’s national identity card.
- Parental consent.
- 15 copies of the candidate’s own passport size color photo, 01 copy of the candidate’s father’s photo, and 01 copy of the candidate’s mother’s photo. Photos must be attested.
Special Note: Before applying and before going to the designated admission center with the required documents, please read the above Bangladesh Navy Nabik & MODC job circular 2021 once.